PUMPKIN PECAN PIE



Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner I thought I may add some super yummy recipes that fit right just for the holiday.

Pumpkin Pecan Pie

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees

  • 1 can (15oz) packed solid pumpkin
  • 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 C butter, softened
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1tsp Vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 
  • 1/4 tsp salt
2. Combine all above ingredients above into large bowl

3. pour into 9 inch graham cracker crust and bake for 20 minutes
  • 1 egg
  • 2 TBSP  packed brown sugar
  • 2 TBSP dark corn syrup
  • 1 TBSP butter, melted
  • 1/2 tsp maple flavoring
  • 1 Cup chopped pecans
4. Beat above ingredients in medium bowl with mixer set to medium speed until blended well. stir in pecans

5. remove pie from oven, top with pecan mixture.

6. reduce oven temp to 350 and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.


                                                               Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up