30 DAYS OF THANKS Day2


http://www.31daysofnewwords.com

NOVEMBER 2nd

The second most important person I am thankful for is my wonderful husband

He is the one of the greatest men I know.
James is such a tough cookie on the 
outside but inside he has the biggest 
heart. He works hard to provide us with 
not only what we need but also quite a 
few things
we don't need...lol.

He always puts 
himself last and isn't ashamed to walk
around in tattered shoes just to make 
sure that the kids come first. I'm 
thankful for everything he does and that 
he accepts and loves me and all my 
awkwardness. I honestly believe he was
the one made for me.

                                                                   Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up