30 DAYS OF THANKS day1


http://www.31daysofnewwords.com
 I have decided to participate in 30 Days of Thanks this year. It is going to be a challenge for me to try to blog everyday  rather than when I get the time But I'm going to give it a shot.  

November 1st

1. I am most thankful for my 3 wonderful children.
I don't know how to say it better than to say that my kids have taught me so much and I am thankful for them everyday of their lives.

 They keep me going. Anytime I have ever felt like I couldn't go on they have been a reminder that I may not be perfect at a lot of things but being a mother to them is what I do best. They thought me what a real family should feel like. They keep life exciting. They fill me with pride, joy, love, and laughter. The day my youngest was born I knew my family was complete.

                                                                     Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up