MOVIE & MUSIC MONDAYS





   
Going to start something new on my page.  Mondays will now be known as Movie and Music day. Every Monday I will  be posting  1 song and 1 movie from each member of the family that they think is a much check out. It's not always going to be the nest song or movie some may be an oldie but goodie. 

Summer's Loving



1. Song:
Five Finger Death Punch's
Remember Everything

This song has been one of my favorites every since the first time I heard it on youtube.




2. Movie:
Hotel Transylvania

Just by watching the trailer this movie looks like it's loaded with laughs.




_________________________________________________
James' Picks




1. Song:
Day That Never Comes
Metallica







2. Movie:
The Campaign









____________________________________________________

Vinny's Favorites


1. Song
Stone Sour
Gone Sovereign







2. Movie
The Possession






____________________________________________________

Santana's favs





1. Song
 Teenagers
My Chemical Romance






2. Movie:
The House At The End Of The 
Street



____________________________________________________


Nick's Picks







1.Song:
Green Day
Let Your Self Go






2. Movie:
The Lorax





------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there you have it The Perdewcrews favorites.







Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up